Tyinholmen is the best starting point for families with children. Here you will find an open mountain landscape with many hiking options for the youngest. Here are some suggestions:
- Suckses bro - Large stone over the stream from Sløtafjellet (2,5 km, a part increase
- Great stone - on the way up to the view on the Skjeneggen (1,5 km, some rise)
- Trip to Eidsbugarden and Fondsbu - 3 km from Tyinholmen
- Trip to the view on the Skjeneggen (2,5 km, big pitch) - Experience a twisted panorama unparalleled, here you can study a tinplate with the name and elevation of many of the peaks in Jotunheimen
- Nature trail at Tyinholmen. A nature trail has been laid out with 14 records in the area around Tyinholmen. Funny challenges for young and old!
It is popular to fish in Andedammen (just below Tyinholmen) - There is a lot of fish here, we can almost guarantee the trout on the hook!