Tyinholmen has long traditions as a winter sports resort and was one of the very first tourist places in Jotunheimen to open for winter tourism - as early as 1923. Easter at Tyinholmen is a unique experience with fantastic skiing conditions and unique atmosphere.
Some key words for what you can experience in Easter 2020:
• Exotic travel into the heart of Jotunheimen with historic belt cars
• Very child friendly environment
• Premium and solid home-cooked food served in the restaurant for all meals
• Guided top trips to 2000-meter peaks and other exciting hiking destinations
• Knitted hiking trails in all directions
• Great conditions for Kite skiing on Tyin water
• Easter quiz and entertainment
• Children's ski run on Easter Eve
If you want an unforgettable mountain experience, get in touch - we have a few vacancies!