Tyinholmen has long traditions as a winter sports resort and was one of the very first tourist spots in Jotunheimen to open for winter tourism - as early as 1923. Easter at Tyinholmen is a unique experience with fantastic skiing conditions and unique atmosphere.
Here are some of the things you can experience:
- At least 2 meters of snow and fantastic skiing conditions!
- Exotic travel with historic belt cars to the heart of Jotunheimen
- Guided top trips to Uranostind 2157 meters above sea level, Langskavltind 2014 meters above sea level and other exciting destinations
- Fantastic starting point for randotours with great slopes from peaks and glaciers in the area
- Knitted hiking trails in all directions
- Very child friendly environment
- Premium and solid home-cooked food is served in the restaurant
- Great relationship with Kite on the Tyin waters
- Tray and slide for lending
- Ice Fishing - Join in and get the fabulous Tyin watch on the hook! Fishing equipment for lending.
- Children's Easter Ski Run
- Easter quiz, Kahoot and entertainment
- Unique atmosphere along with many other pleasant Easter guests!
cottage, (6 people)
1/2 Easter, Fri 3 April - Wed 8 April, 5 days, NOK 7900, -
1/2 Easter, Wed April 8 - Mon April 13, 5 days, SEK 7900, -
2 persons per day, including lunch NOK 1450, -
If you want an unforgettable mountain experience, get in touch - we have a few vacancies!