Tyinholmen has long traditions as a winter sports resort and was one of the very first tourist resorts in Jotunheimen that opened for winter tourism - already in 1923. Easter on Tyinholmen is a unique experience with fantastic skiing conditions and unique atmosphere.
These are some of the things you can experience:
- At least 2 meters of snow and fantastic skiing conditions!
- Exotic journey with historic tracked vehicles to the heart of Jotunheimen
- Guided summit hikes to Uranostind 2157 masl, Langskavltind 2014 masl and other exciting hiking destinations
- Fantastic starting point for hiking with beautiful slopes from peaks and glaciers in the area
- Knitted hiking trails in all directions
- Very child-friendly environment
- First class and hearty home cooked food served in the restaurant
- Superb conditions for Kite on Tyin Lake
- Toboggan run and toboggan for loan
- Ice fishing - Join and get the legendary Tyin aura on the hook! Fishing equipment for loan.
- Children's Easter ski race
- Easter quiz and entertainment
- Unique atmosphere together with many other nice Easter guests!
cottage, (6 people)
1/2 Easter, Fri 26 March - Wed 31 March, 5 days, NOK 7900
1/2 Easter, Wed 31 March - Mon 5 April, 5 days, NOK 7900
2 pers per day, incl lunch NOK 1450, -
If you want an unforgettable mountain experience, get in touch - we have a few vacancies!